The Single Connected Platform to Drive Fleet Safety and Efficiency for Last-Mile Delivery Businesses
Trusted by Successful Delivery Fleets
Experienced Fleet Managers Want Fleet Intelligence
Erin Gilchrist, award-winning former fleet director of Safelite AutoGlass with more than 15 years of experience breaks down how integrating data into a fleet intelligence platform will transform your fleet management.See More Clips
Our Latest Delivery Fleet Insights
Navigating Last-Mile Delivery Challenges
From unexpected delays to missing packages, the potential for issues is high for last-mile delivery businesses. Explore how combining the powerful technologies of Wise Systems and IntelliShift help streamline your operations and navigate their challenges.READ ARTICLE
The 2023 Essential Guide to Growing Your Fleet
Overcome the numerous challenges of growth and maximize the potential of your fleet with the Essential Guide to Growing Your Fleet! Get actionable strategies and tactics to streamline operations, increase efficiency, and drive growth.
Liberty Coca-Cola saves 2,600 hours per facility
Liberty Coke’s telematics troubles created a perfect storm. They needed to find a solution that could help them proactively manage the business based on real-time data instead of rear-view-mirror management. See why Liberty Coke chose IntelliShift to solve their challenges.READ CASE STUDY
AI Dash Cams Lead to & Proactive Driver Coaching
- Leverage driver and road facing camera views to get a complete picture of what is happening on the road and in the cab.
- Set alerts for the exact types of incidents you want to know about for coaching and corrective action.
- Easily coach drivers 1:1 or in group settings, flagging video status’ to “coached” and noting such on drivers’ profiles.
- Reduce accidents, improve reputation, and even exonerate drivers.
Digital Inspections & Maintenance
- Ensure your work trucks and equipment are always safe to operate
- Catch issues in the field, automatically initiate workflows to resolve issues, and track costs real-time.
- Understand unplanned maintenance and service types are impacting your bottom line.
- Schedule and track all planned preventative maintenance (PMs)
While there is little control over rising fuel costs, you can address how your company uses fuel. Fully integrate your fuel management insights with IntelliShift Fuel Manager to identify fraud, address idle time, find inefficient routes, and maintenance situations that have you burning more than you need to.
- See fuel purchases with telematics and performance data for full insights
- Use the dashboard to see which drivers or vehicles are causing issues.
- Eliminate theft by detecting overt tank capacity fuel purchases, non-fuel purchases, or sudden loss of fuel (fuel siphoning/theft).
- Validate that assets are at the fueling site during fueling.
- Leverage IntelliShift telematics to track and proactively correct excessive idle time to reduce fuel costs and greenhouse gas emissions.
Drivers and trucks are directly correlated to revenue, so the productivity and efficiency of each is imperative to your business. But a dashboard with data insights lead to delivery success with IntelliShift’s Fleet Intelligence.
- Access an advanced report with a route display showing statistics on average stop and travel times and travel times.
- Use actionable data to coach drivers on time-based service level agreements (SLAs) and policies in place.
- Track trending utilization to seasonally right-size the fleet.
- Improve fleet uptime and lifespan through inspections, maintenance, and AI dash cams.
Whether it is employee compliance with internal policies or compliance with government requirements, it’s a lot to stay on top of. IntelliShift’s Logbook ELD makes it all easier.
Keeping Cargo in Quality Condition
Cargo surprises are frustrating and expensive. IntelliShift’s Sensor Monitoring simplifies FSMA compliance, eliminates spoilage, and minimizes rejected loads.
- Use real-time alerts and monitoring to know if temperatures go out of range.
- Add security layers to know where, when, and for how long cargo was with a driver.
- Monitoring loading and unloading by knowing when doors and gates are open.
- Leverage AI-based technology to watch for risky behaviors and situations that not only be a safety concern but also damage cargo.