Simplifying Construction Fleet Management: The One Stop Shop for Safety and Efficiency
Trusted by Successful Constructions Fleets
Experienced Fleet Managers Want Fleet Intelligence
Erin Gilchrist, award-winning former fleet director of Safelite AutoGlass with more than 15 years of experience breaks down how integrating data into a fleet intelligence platform will transform your fleet management.See More Clips
Our Latest Construction Fleet Insights
7 Opportunities to Supercharge Your Construction Fleet’s Bottom Line
When was the last time you slowed down enough to read a report with the mindset of cost savings? With as many data sources as operations leaders have today, it’s probably been a bitREAD ARTICLE
Your Guide to Fleet, Operational, and Safety Dashboards That Deliver Results
What would it look like to be able to manage your fleet every day from one place and alert all levels of your organization of risks and productivity goals? With IntelliShift, it’s possibleREAD ARTICLE
Asset Armor: How Asset Tracking Safeguards Your Investments
The total cost of asset theft to businesses is estimated to be in the billions of dollars each year. Sadly, it’s not a matter of if, but when. However, fleets that take a proactive stance against theft by embracing asset tracking technology reap a triple reward: stronger asset protection...READ ARTICLE
Overcoming Construction’s Biggest Challenges by using Fleet Management Software
The right technology can turn your biggest challenges into opportunities. How? Because they bring together the data that provides actionable insights. Don’t let supply chain disruptions and rising costs keep you from your best year yet.READ ARTICLE
AI Dash Cams Lead to & Proactive Driver Coaching
- Leverage driver and road facing camera views to get a complete picture of what is happening on the road and in the cab.
- Set alerts for the exact types of incidents you want to know about for coaching and corrective action.
- Easily coach drivers 1:1 or in group settings, flagging video status’ to “coached” and noting such on drivers’ profiles.
- Reduce accidents, improve reputation, and even exonerate drivers.
Digital Inspections & Maintenance
- Ensure your work trucks and equipment are always safe to operate
- Catch issues in the field, automatically initiate workflows to resolve issues, and track costs real-time.
- Understand unplanned maintenance and service types are impacting your bottom line.
- Schedule and track all planned preventative maintenance (PMs)
To maximize how much money you can save your business and keep your jobs under budget, you must optimize how you run your fleet operations. By getting you the right information at the right time to do so, IntelliShift offers you the opportunity to completely digitize your business on one fleet management platform for visibility and control into fuel, labor, insurance, and maintenance costs.
Having many vehicles and pieces of heavy equipment in the field and on multiple jobsites at once means it is difficult and inefficient to track location and utilization. Imagine that you can see everything on a single map. Using both IntelliShift telematics devices and OEM telematics together for a wholistic view.
Leverage the telematics already on your equipment to view them all together on one map
- Identify opportunities to relocate and use inactive or underutilized assets
- Quickly view engine hours, hours in service, time on site to help with job costing and optimizing your daily operations
- Easily identify PTO hours.
- Distinguish idling with PTO on or off.
- Simplify maintenance, billing, and more
We know how important it is that your field operations data be connected to your business management data. We have established integrations with other technologies you use that help drive accountability, efficiency, and safety. We can pull data into the IntelliShift platform or push data into your software of choice.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Check out our Partners Directory
We also have open APIs to push IntelliShift data to your software of choice.