This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://intellishift.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company, and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- Internet activity data such as website usage, IP addresses and companies associated with IP addresses, cookie identifiers, advertising IDs or other tracking technologies. We may combine such information with other data collected.
- Hashed identifiers derived from email addresses for the purposes of cross-device tracking for targeted advertising
- Other information relevant to inquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. This data also enables us to perform analytical and marketing activities.
We may communicate with you via email or phone. Some of these messages may be personalized to you based on your browsing history on our websites. You may opt out of any future communications from us at any time.
The collection, storage and use of sensitive data carries special obligations and responsibilities in order to maintain the data’s security, integrity and privacy. Sensitive data will not be rented or made available for external distribution outside Vehicle Tracking Solutions or any of its affiliated or subsidiary operations.
We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, including companies that provide services such as cloud hosting logistics and delivery, and customer database software. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or phone number given on our website:
- Unsubscribe from marketing and sales communications
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You may also opt out of targeted advertising using one of the following processes:
- Look for an AdChoices logo (the blue triangle) in the corner of the ad. Click the logo to learn more about interest-based advertising, who served the ad, and manage your ad options. You can also opt out of seeing personalized ads using the NAI opt out tool here. Please note you will still see ads even if you opt out, but they will not be personalized.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content, and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed into the site.
- Test content on our website. Some users might see one piece of content, the others a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- Recognize when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content or provide functionality you used previously.
- Conduct remarketing or behavioral advertising.
Our conversion and cookie pixel partners:
Links to Other Sites
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.